Last week 750+ women (and men) descended into Nashville for Blissdom, the premier blogging conference in Tennessee. Now, this is not just an ordinary conference for women; this is a gathering for women who find and express their bliss online.
Well, generally, women who find happiness in blogging and on social media sites; men are always welcome as well. But of course, that does not end there, the women and men who are interested to learn in a relaxing environment find themselves being encouraged and lifted up by attending Blissdom.
Bloggers who desire to take a break from all the writing, blogging and business management are encouraged as well to take part in this conference.
People who want to perfect their digital strategies, especially PR pros and marketers, also encouraged to attend. Why? Simple, so that they can meet influential bloggers and develop a business relationship with them.
But of course, Newbies are welcome to Blissdom as well!
Everyone is welcome at Blissdom!
Now that you know what Blissdom is all about, don’t take our word for our great it is!
Check out these great posts from Blissdom 2012:
- Still wondering what BlissDom is all about? Shan from Family Brings Joy explains.
- Looking for a full breakdown of Blissdom? Check out Jo-Lynne’s Highlights from Blissdom on Musings of a Housewife.
- Bernice Wood at Living the Balanced Life shares how Chris Mann shows the true meaning of Blissdom: the power to believe in yourself.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to attend a conference with a broken body? Ang England from Untrained Housewife describes what it’s like to fight your body the entire way and still have a good time.
- Joey Fortman from JoeyFortman.com tells readers that Blissdom helped her remember that she was worth taking care of herself and that the personal connections made at Blissdom are worth the price of the ticket.
- Saying goodbye to a blog can be hard, but thanks to the empowerment found at Blissdom, Maddie from Domestic Anarchy can do so without a regret.
- The Hollywood Housewife has a great Blissdom wrap up about why sometimes staging a conference is the thing to avoid.
- Amanda from High Impact Mom gives quick video insight into her experience as a community leader at Blissdom.
- Get some Blissdom styling ideas for next year from Amber of The Amber Show.
- Did you miss Ananada Leeke’s amazing session, Fierce Living From Your Creative Heart? Stephanie from Adventures in Babywearing has a fantastic wrap-up and exercise straight from the session for you.
- Don’t miss Rachel from A Southern Fairytale‘s mouthwatering tale about her mouthwatering meeting with Crazy Ari and wrap up post at Blissdom.
- Catch up on 9 useful and insightful takeaways from Blissdom with Ellen from Love that Max.
- In the Trenches of Mommyhood‘s Sarah breaks down what Blissdom meant to her in a lovely post from the perspective of a Blissdom staff member.
- Emily from Family and Life in Vegas writes about how she found her bliss again at Blissdom.
- Melanie from Modern Mami breaks down her experiences from Claire Díaz Ortiz’ “The Present Principle: How to be Present in a Demanding World” session.
- Don’t miss Blissdom in pictures on Babble’s Baby’s First Year blog by SalenaMae.
- Amy (yes, THE Amy Tucker) from Tastes Like Crazy writes how she allowed this conference to BE what she needed.
- Think attending a conference isn’t death-defying? Think again and read Donnielle from Naturally Knocked Up‘s Blissdom wrap up post!
- Read Dawn from My Home Sweet Home’s post about how Blissdom was like high school sans all the drama.
- Don’t miss how Shelley from Ground Beef Budget found her Bliss at Blissdom.
Have a Blissdom write up and want it added to the list? Leave it in the comments and we’ll add it asap!