Angela England is a Renaissance Woman with a mission to empower and educate others in a variety of ways. England is helping others through her growing knowledge of blogging, freelance writing, and social media as well as through her numerous articles and ebooks.
Angela England is:
~ The Founder of Untrained Housewife, a quickly growing back-to basics website for active parents
~ Founder of The Oklahoma Blogging Club
~ A popular speaker on blogging, SEO and social media.
~ A freelance writer knowledgeable in a wide variety of topics.
~ The Author of Making Money Blogging – Moving Beyond Banner Ad Sales.
~ A CAPPA-trained childbirth educator and labor support doula.
~ A licensed massage therapist.
She serves as Editor-in-Chief of Blissfully Domestic online women’s magazine, ia a Feature Writer at Suite101, and assists companies in spreading the word about their brand. Angela England also offers individual consultations, has written an ebook helping bloggers increase their revenue online.
As a homeschooling mother of four she tends to answer the question “How do you get it all done?” with “Lots of Dr. Pepper!” followed by a few tips on time management and organization for those trying to increase their effectiveness. Goals for the new year include yet another website project, teaching social media classes to local businesses, the birth of new milk goats this spring, and teaching her two oldest children to read.
- Angela England can be reached via Twitter http://twitter.com/AngEngland
- via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AngEngland
- via LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/angengland
- Or just leave a comment to this post!
What is BlogConferenceNewbie.com about?
Consider this your “go-to” guide for everything blog conference-related. Want to know blog conference dates? You got it. Unsure what to pack or bring? We’ll give you ideas. Are you an experienced blog conference attendee, but still need some tips? This is the place for you then!
Here’s what you can find on Blog Conference Newbie:
- Blog conference details including links to each conference’s registration & conference website, “need-to-know” dates and deadlines, and insight into each conference straight from conference coordinators and attendees to help you choose the best fit for you
- Tips and posts about prepping, finding a roommate, traveling on a budget, what to expect, marketing yourself for sponsorship, etc.
- Forum where people can find roommates and travel buddies
- Conference recaps from those who attended
- #BlogConf hashtag and lists on Twitter to help newbies connect before conferences
Is there something you’d like to see added to this site?
Interested in adding your tips or guest posting?
Let me know!